Improve Canada’s inaugural Vaughan Home Show kicks off today
A year after it launched a new shopping concept in Canada — an entire mall dedicated to home improvement products and services — Improve Canada is getting ready to host a weekend-long home show as an anniversary celebration.
The inaugural Vaughan Home Show will be held at Improve Canada from Friday, May 4 to Sunday, May 6, 2018 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day, offering anyone interested in sprucing up their homes this summer a wealth of seasonal ideas and inspiration from hundreds of vendors. An anniversary party will be held Thursday, May 3.
“We’ve had a great first year and we wanted to do something to show our appreciation to our customers and the community,” says Mary Amini, a Design Consultant and Communications Director at Improve Canada. “The Home Show will be a great weekend to get a jump start on any indoor or outdoor projects for the summer, and have a lot of fun at the same time.”
Highlights of The Vaughan Home Show include:
- The latest innovations in kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, furniture and everything else you need to turn your house into a dream home.
- More than 350 showrooms in the mall will showcase products and services, with a focus on spring and summer renovation projects.
- Learn about the latest trends in home design and renovation during demonstrations and seminars led by industry experts throughout the weekend.
- Food trucks, live entertainment for all ages, prizes and opportunities to save on your next reno project.
- Hourly draws for $250 Improve Canada gift cards.
- Parking and admission for the Home Show are free.
Aside from food trucks, which will be set up in the parking lot outside the mall, the home show will take place inside Improve Canada’s 320,000-square-foot location at 7250 Keele St.
Improve Canada celebrated its Grand Opening in April 2017. Over the past year it has developed a growing base of customers and industry professionals, such as interior designers, architects and builders. In addition to showrooms for hundreds of home improvement stores under one roof, the mall also includes meeting rooms, cafés, a 200-seat auditorium for product demonstrations and educational seminars, and parking for up to 1,500 vehicles. Improve Canada provides a one-stop shopping experience, featuring more than 350 vendors in more than 32 categories dealing with interiors and exteriors for residential and commercial projects. The mall is the first of its kind in North America, catering to consumers and industry professionals looking for the latest trends, exciting new products and the widest selection in home renovation and design.
More information about the Vaughan Home Show is available via the Improve Canada website, linked .