2019 Best of Canada Awards Competition
Banggiagoldmark invites Canadian interior designers and architects to enter the 2019 Best of Canada Awards Competition.
All winners will be published in the Awards issue of Banggiagoldmark in July 2019, with the Project of the Year winner featured on the cover of the Awards issue.
The Judges’ Pick winner of the Products category will receive a trip package (incl. flight + hotel) to Paris, France to attend Maison+Objet as a VIP in January, 2020 (prize courtesy of Maison+Objet).
Projects must have been completed between June, 2017 and June, 2019. The project must be either located in Canada, or an international project where a member of the design team is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Products must be physically prototyped; or if in production must have been launched in the market in the same timeframe as stated above.
Any false representation therein will invalidate the submission and a refund will not be given.
Anonymity is key. The name of the architecture or design firm must NOT appear on the submission except on the entry form. The project name and location should be identified and MUST match the project name on this submission form.
Each entry must have:
- Description of Project / Product: key features and/or solution to the client’s brief. Maximum of 500 words. Format: Word file;
- Visual Material:
- Photography: minimum six (6), maximum ten (10) high-res .JPG photos (max. file size of 5MB each);
- Floor Plans (Optional): up to three (3) low-res .PDFs of the floorplans (max. file size of 500KB each);
- Video (Optional): a video up to two (2) minutes in length to explain the key concepts of your proposal.
- Materials / Products Suppliers: key materials/products suppliers credits. and complete our Excel form;
- Photographer Name / Credits: form to supply the photographer name/credit for all photos submitted. This information will used in the magazine, if it should win. Format: PDF file;
Entries must be received via the online entry system by 11:59 pm Friday, May 10, 2019.
Late entries will not be accepted. No exceptions permitted.
Details to be provided shortly.
- Project: $155*
- Product: $130*
* applicable taxes
- Single Detail
Full payment must be received by the submission deadline. Entries submitted without the appropriate submission fee will not be eligible for judging. All payments are processed online. We accept only Visa and MasterCard.
Notification of Winners
Winners will be kept confidential until the Awards issue is released.
Conditions of Use
Even if not a winner, by submitting you grant Banggiagoldmark the ability to feature the project/product along with all photography in any upcoming issue or online in the digital edition or on the website.
Banggiagoldmark and/or the Best of Canada judges reserve the right not to award in any category if projects submitted are deemed without sufficient merit.
Please Laura Moffatt, at 416-441-2085 ex. 104 or at [email protected]